Apple iPhone is one of the most used cellular phone around the globe. Its popular because its simple to use, easily available and have millions of useful apps for almost everything. I fall in love with iPhone when i first saw it with a friend and now I am using it since 2009. As a webmasters i can’t afford to be away from my sites for long, here iPhone apps helps me to stay on the top of things all the times. In this article i have compiled a list of 12 free iPhone apps for webmasters. Hope these apps will help you manage efficiently.
Chartbeat is for subscribers of the chartbeat real time analytics service for websites. Chartbeat gives you real time analytics so that you know what’s happening when it’s happening. Control the story, track a product launch, exploit an opportunity from the moment they happen and much more.
Cropping is a must have utility, and this one is free. Just click the crop icon, grab the red brackets in any corner of the photo and drag to size. What is better than having a great cropping utility on your iPhone/? Many current users have said that cropping a photo on the iPhone gives the same effect as digital camera zoom software. Try it out.
Register and manage domains with DNS Control, Forwarding, Nameserver management, and renewal from your iPhone.
- Quickly send and receive Go Daddy email in our Mobile Workspace mail client.
- Manage Dedicated and Virtual Dedicated Servers, Online Files, Hosting, & Email accounts, as well as Go Daddy account settings.
- Search, browse, track, bid, make an offer, and purchase domains in the Go Daddy Auctions Domain Name Aftermarket.
- Renew all your Go Daddy products, and receive notifications about upcoming expirations.
Check your Earnings due since the last payment, Page Impressions, Clicks, CTR, eCPM and Earnings for Today, Yesterday, This Month and the month before! iAdSense features a simple, intuitive and fast user interface. If you’re a SEO or website owner this is a tool you simply must have!
Pingdom iPhone app lets you connect to the Pingdom uptime monitoring service and view the current status of the servers and websites you are monitoring. It is a handy companion when you receive an error alert from Pingdom.
- Get alerts directly to your iPhone (push notifications).
- View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
- View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
- Customize the list of shown checks (each check monitors a site or server).
- Get information about each check, such as its monitoring resolution, check type (HTTP, Ping, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, TCP port, etc) and target (IP address or URL).
SEO Pro Lite is the perfect tool to monitor your SEO and Marketing efforts. This is a free version of SEO Pro which is limited to 1 domain and with ads. The full version will give you unlimited domains and without ads!
Omniture SiteCatalyst provides marketers with actionable, real time intelligence about online strategies and marketing initiatives. SiteCatalyst helps marketers quickly identify the most profitable paths through their Web site, determine where visitors are navigating away from their site, and identify critical success metrics for online marketing campaigns. SiteCatalyst is part of the Omniture Online Business Optimization Suite.
Web source viewer is a very simple app that displays web source like HTML by entering URL you want to see. This app is for web developers, Designers and Webmasters and it is compatible with iPhone OS 3.0.
Simply enter your domain name and the free Website SEO Analyser app from Koozai will automatically create a report on your site. This SEO diagnostic analysis will help you pinpoint the areas of your website that may need developing as a part of your ongoing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) efforts.
The Webtrends iPhone app is the perfect mobile companion to Webtrends Analytics, the world’s most accurate web analytics platform. Fusing real time web analytics data with an easy to use interface, the Webtrends iPhone app helps you stay updated on your site performance wherever you are.
- Quick access to real time key metrics data for all of your profiles.
- Beautiful visualizations and efficient navigation.
- Real time alerts with push notifications.
- Save favorite profiles for quick access.
- Landscape trend graph with daily data readout.
WhatTheFont Mobile connects directly to MyFonts’ acclaimed font identification service, which has been helping customers pinpoint mystery fonts for 10 years. It works via Wi-Fi or the mobile phone network, so you can get your font fix right there on the spot.
It’s easy to manage your WordPress blog or site from your iOS device. With WordPress for iOS, you can moderate comments, create or edit posts and pages, view stats, and add images or videos with ease. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 3.1 or higher.